BlueKey Realty - Authentically Local - Community - Training - Service
At Bluekey Realty Inc we help our buyers search for their dream property. This includes helping them find a property that is not yet listed on the MLS®
If you have a property that you thinking of selling and matches what our BlueKey Buyers are looking for, feel free to reach out and one of our agents will be in touch!
Our Current BlueKey Buyers are looking for the following:
Martin Byrne 693-6463
- Torbay/Flatrock 400k range: privacy needed (en-suite and walk-in closet a must)
- Modern home Torbay or CBS ideal: Large shed/garage preferred. Must have privacy $400k range
- East end St. John's or East Extern preferred but centre city considered: 2 storey or multi-level around 250k
- 50+ Condo with garage: Prefer bungalow style.
- Private lot in Thorburn Rd area: in-law apartment preferred.
- Property in Paradise or CBS: Looking for a detached garage. max price $250,000
- 2 Apartment in West End: Investment property 300k or less
- 2+ Beds in Mount Pearl/St. John's West: bungalow ideal (newer home preferred).
- Newer home in CBS: 300k range 3 beds ideal. Walk in closet and en-suite a must
Wes Ryan 697-1772
- Major Project in Metro region: Preferably in the downtown area but open to options. Buyers will pay cash and are able to close the deal very quickly. Open to both small and large development opportunities.
- Bungalow on the ocean: Must be within 30 mins of the Health Sciences and clients are willing to pay anywhere between $400,000 and $800,000 for the right property. Financing is very solid. Oceanview is good, Ocean Front is even better.
- Home on a large lot in Churchill Square: Prefer something that needs TLC or updating but open to all options. Budget up to $800,000
- Cabin in Brigus Junction: On a pond preferably. Up to $500, 0000
Andrew Osmond 709-685-8076
- West End St. John's or Mount Pearl: Single-Family or Condo. Must have parking options. Under $165,000.
- Small home or condo in St. John's: anywhere except airport Heights and the core of downtown. Under $180,000. Must have off-street parking.
- Townhouse in West End St. John's, or Mount Pearl: Under $230,000. Must have 3 bedrooms
- Home in CBS, Portugal Cove, Torbay: Must have land and privacy, fixer-upper welcome. Under $225,000.
- 3+ bedroom home wanted in Paradise: must have large bedrooms, fully developed, detached garage, also need another garage or shed. Drive-in access to the garage is a must. Under $460,000.
- Small home wanted as an investment property: No downtown must have parking. Fixer-uppers preferred. Under $200,000.
- 2-Apartment in St. John's: The home must already have tenants in place and requiring no immediate repairs. The budget is under $300,000.
- Land/home on a pond or water: home or a piece of land to build on. Must be on water or pond. Will travel as far as Brugus Junction, budget under $500,000.
- Large home wanted in CBS(preferred) or Paradise: Must be newer and modern with nice finishes. Must have a double attached garage. 4 bedrooms required. Garage a must. Budget under $550,000.
- 2-Apartment home in St. John's with tenants already in place: Must be under 15 years of age. The budget is under $325,000.
- Downtown home with off street parking: Fixer-upper preferred. Under $175,000.
- Home under 10 years old in CBS or Paradise: Under $425,000. Needs a large, nice kitchen and a garage.
- Oceanfront land wanted: Must be able to build a home on it. Budget under $350,000.
- Large 2-apt home wanted in St. John's west end: Under $350,000. Must have 3 bathrooms minimum.
Sarah Burt 709-986-0511
- Clarkes Beach - Holyrood: 2+ bedroom with a rec room. Open concept design preferred. Woodstove preferred (or the potential to have one installed). Private large lot. Price range up to $250,000
- Bungalow from CBS - Pouch Cove, preferably East End: Fenced back yard with ground level walkout, or minimal stairs. Garage/Shed is a must.
Elizabeth Eastman 709-631-1861
- Single-family, Maintenance-Free or Low Maintenance Property & Grounds: Downtown or East End St. John's, Detached preferred, must have a garage with parking for 1 vehicle, 2+ Bedrooms, 1.5+ Bathrooms, price range between $300,000 to $500,000. Prefer A View of the Harbour. Purchaser does not want a condo.
- Character Home Downtown (Central/East) with off-street Parking: Purchasers seeking a single-family property with some historic character (such as original banister, fireplace mantle) however modern updates (ex: breaker electric panel, PEX Plumbing etc...) are a huge bonus. Must have parking for 1 vehicle and a rec room space or undeveloped basement to put in future rec room. 2+ Bedrooms, 2+ Bathrooms, price range between $200,000 to $300,000.
- Affordable home in Petty Harbour, Client looking for a small 2+ bedroom, 1+ bathroom single-family home preferably near southside road by the water for $110,000 or less.
- Bungalow West End, St. John's: Client looking for 3 Bedroom, 1+ Bathroom, Bunglow in the west end. Must not have oil heat. Must be bungalow style as the client has mobility concerns. Budget between $150,000 to $170,000
Howie Kearney 709-682-9997
- Property for a quick flip: Up to $200K Greater St. John's Area.
- 2 Apartment in St. Phillips: on a larger lot up to $325K
- 2 Apartment near Memorial University: $250-$300K
- Single-family modern: renovated to modern standards also acceptable. East End $300K
- 2 Apartment St. John's or mount pearl: $280K
- Single-family character home downtown: off-street parking up to$275K
Michele Smith 709-685-5187
- Bedroom with garage and a great backyard on a large lot: Topsail/Three Island Pond, St. John’s, Gould’s, Logy Bay, Torbay, Portugal Cove/St. Phillips. Country setting, close to or in the city. On a pond or a view, preferred. Renovation work is acceptable. Price depending on location and Condition up to $500,000.
- 2 Apartment home in Gould's: Looking for a bright family member 2 bedroom apartment, in the $250,000- $280,000 range.
Brad Stone 709-685-8117
- St. John's, Mount Pearl, Paradise Single-family home: 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom. 1950+ square feet. Looking for larger rooms rather than more rooms. Backyard. Privacy. 250k-370k
- St. John's Single-family home: 4 bedrooms. Older heritage-style home. Ample backyard space. A view of the harbour would be ideal. 500k-800k
- St. John's Single-family home: Not a fixer-upper. 100k-150k
Adam Healey 709-685-1739
- Centre City property: $200-300 downtown preferred, Central acceptable.
- New home construction: 6 years max. $280-325
- Home between $200-250: Looking within metro or Eastern Extern
Cody Walsh 709-631-1584
- 2-apartment home: Mount Pearl, Paradise, or St. John's West end preferred. Price range of $250-300
- Single-family home. St.johns & surrounding area: must be detached with parking 150-175k range.
- fixer upper wanted: Central & western St.Johns.
- Property/land: in deer park, Salmonier line.
Mark White 709-685-8350
- Single-family in St. John's: Open to houses in surrounding areas as well as Metro Region. $250k-$300k
- East Extern home: Open to a home that needs cosmetic renovations. $200k range
- Commercial Property: Looking for a building that can be converted into a low carbon footprint space. $300k-$600k range
- 2 Apartment or Multi-unit in Centre City: Investors looking for rental property. Open to properties needing some renovations. $200-$400k.
- Small downtown home: Price range $100K-$175K. Little to no backyard preferred. Off-street parking preferably.