At Bluekey Realty Inc we help our buyers search for their dream property. This includes helping them find a property that is not yet listed on the MLS®
If you have a property that you thinking of selling and matches what our BlueKey Buyers are looking for, feel free to reach out and one of our agents will be in touch!
Our Current BlueKey Buyers are looking for the following:
Martin Byrne 693-6463
- Property in Paradise or CBS: Looking for a home with a garage. max price $270.
- Newer 2 Apartment: 330k range 3+2 beds ideal. Walk-in closet and en-suite preferred - flexible on location.
- Gerogestown area: Full yard a must. $300 range
- Paradise 2 Apartment - 3-400k range
- East End or East Extern Property with grade level apartment -350k max
- Executive Lease: looking for relocation clients for executive leases.
- Newer build in CBS or Paradise on Greenbelt or good view - 450k bungalow preferably
- Metro area 2 Apartment with garage 450k
- Paradise executive home with great yard space - any property considered 600k to 1 million dollars
- St. John's Home with some charm and character - rec room preferred 230k
- Portugal Cove or Eastern Area - Private yard 450/550k
Wes Ryan 697-1772
- Major Project in Metro region: Preferably in the downtown area but open to options. Buyers will pay cash and are able to close the deal very quickly. Open to both small and large development opportunities.
- Home on a large lot in Churchill Square: Prefer something that needs TLC or updating but open to all options. Budget up to $800,000
- Commercial self-storage business: or commercial property with multiple garages, or space to add. up to and including $1 000 000.
- Single Family Home: 2 storey or multi-level with a fenced yard. Within St. John's, Paradise, Mount Pearl, or Eastern Extern. $275 and under.
Sarah Burt 709-986-0511
- 4+ bedroom single-family home is St. Philips: Open to homes in the East End. Spacious backyard. 2800+ sq/ft.
- 2-apartment house in Kenmount Terrace or Elizabeth Park: Apartment must have 2 bedrooms, and parking. Budget up to $370k.
- Executive home in East End to Flatrock: 4+ bedrooms. Privacy and mature lot preferred. Up to $800k.
Michele Smith 709-685-5187
- Large Bungalow in old East End: with a nice backyard and garage or room to build one. Willing to renovate if necessary. Price depending on condition $250-450k.
- 2 Apartment home in Gould's: Looking for a bright family member 2 bedroom apartment, in the $250k - $280k range.
Adam Healey 709-685-1739
- Wheelchair Accessible Home: 150-300k price range
- 2 apartment home: anywhere in St. John's Metro. Detached garage preferred. $200-300k
- Single-family home: Mount Pearl, Cowan heights, Bowring park area, Kilbride, $200-300k
- Single-family home: Within St. John's, Mt Pearl, CBS, between 250-300k.
Cody Walsh 709-631-1584
- Wheelchair accessible home: Single-family home in St.Johns or surrounding areas.
Sarah Morgan 709-589-6029
3 bedroom 2 bathroom house on Avalon peninsula: at least 2000 sq feet, a spacious yard, a lot of counter space in kitchen, a heat pump or mini-split, built before 2010. Max $300k
Tiana Jackson 709-764-4606
- Centre city/Downtown 2-apartment home: no major work needed. Purchasers open to completing necessary cosmetic work. Under $250k
- Mount Pearl/West-End Single-family home: fully detached with a backyard. Purchasers are open to completing work on the house. $250k range.
- Flatrock Single-family home: 3 bedrooms, Backyard privacy is a must and needs a garage. $300k
- Open to location within St. John's and surrounding areas: St.John’s to Fowler’s road. Must have drive-in access to the yard with a garage or place to build a garage. Larger lot preferred. Home in need of renovations preferred. Up to $300k.
- A cabin off Salmonier line/Deer Park area: Up to $300,000.
Elizabeth Eastman 709-631-1861
- Detached property in Paradise area with In-Law apartment: In-Law apartment above ground. Prefer close to the water, but not necessary. Up to $400k
- Private Single Family home in Torbay, Logy Bay, Outer Cove Area: 3+ bedrooms and 2+ bathrooms. Basement (undeveloped not an issue). Price range $420-$480k. Garage preferred but not necessary.
Brad Stone 709-685-8117
- St. John's Downtown or central: Executive home with either modern finishes or retained older character. 2+ bedroom with room to entertain. Some yard space. 400k-650k
- St. John's, Mount Pearl, Paradise: Single family home. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom. 1950+ square feet. Looking for larger rooms rather than more rooms. Backyard. Privacy. 250k-370k
- St. John's. Single family home. 4 bedrooms: Older heritage style home. Ample backyard for some well loved dogs. View of the harbour would be ideal. 500k-800k
- St. John's downtown and East End: 2 plus bedrooms. 2 full bathrooms. Yard and parking ideal. Character a plus 250k-500k
- St. John's area: Single family home. 100k-150k
- 2-3 bedroom Home in Downtown St. John's: backyard, 260k-365k
- Within an hour of St. John's: Property on the water and/or with enough land for a small hobby farm. Modern finishes in home with 3+ bedrooms and 2+ bathrooms. 300k-520k
- St. John's close to downtown: 2+ bedrooms. Yard. 170k-260k
- St. John's central: Multi-unit investment property in good condition. Up to 400k
Andrew Osmond 709-685-8076
- Large home in Paradise subdivision with attached garage and LARGE detached garage as well: Bedrooms must be large. Up to $450k.
- Home in Mount Pearl, detached OR Semi-detached: Up to $245k. Must be clean and not need major work.
- Small home under $145k: Can be a fixer-upper. Anywhere up to 30 minutes from St. John's.
- Any sort of fixer-upper property in the downtown area: Under $200,000.
- A nice 2-apt home: electric heat only, Anywhere is St. John's, Mount Pearl or Kilbride. Under $320,000.
- Home in CBS for under $200,000: Cannot need major work.
- A single-family bungalow, East End St. John's: NOT Oil Heat, must not need major upgrades. $300,000.
- Tidy property close to HSC: under $220,000.
- Ranch-style bungalow: everything on one level(bedrooms, living area, bathrooms, laundry, etc). Around $300,000.
- Oceanfront Properties: Anywhere along Conception Bay. Multiple clients looking for this.
- Small Rental property: a small bungalow in CBS or Paradise.